ScreenParts - Details & Features
ScreenParts is a free Screenshot Capture tool that lets you capture areas of your
screen, to the Windows clipboard and/or to an image file. No more printscreen, paste in ms paint, crop, copy and paste the result in another program!
With this screen capture tool, you can select specific parts of the screen and the
rest will be cropped out or you can capture all available screens at once. The sceenshot
with the part of the screen you selected will be saved directly to the Windows clipboard
for easy access to paste in an e-mail, word document, etc. Or you can batch save
the screen captures as image files for later use in an instruction, tutorial, guide
This application captures screenshots of exactly what you see, including layered,
opaque, transparent windows or objects, media players etc. It supports output to
several different file formats, including: png, jpg, gif, tiff, bmp, wmf, emf, exif.
- Customizable borderless capture form.
- Option to output the captured image to the clipboard and/or image file.
- Pre-defined image names or an option to always specify filenames.
- Capture counter
- All required files in one single directory, making it suitable for a memory stick.
- Option to automatically start with windows, running silently in the notification tray.
- Global hotkey support, making it accessible with a single key-combination even if you are working in another application.
- Full support for unlimited number of monitors connected to your computer.
- Full support for capturing opaque, semi-transparent, layered or alpha blended windows objects or graphics. (WYSIWYG)
- Option to include the mouse cursor in the captured image.
- Capture timer for delayed captures.
- Option for a notifying sound effect when the capture occurs.
- Portable application - No registry settings by default (1 optional) & all program files in one single directory, making it suitable to run directly from a memory stick
- Microsoft Windows OS: 2000 Server, 2000 Professional, XP, 2003 Server, 2008 Server, Vista, 7
- Microsoft .NET framework Version 2.0 or higher