Randomizer - Details & Features
Randomizer is an application that generates randomized results from anthing or everything.
It can be sentences, words, letters, numbers, special characters or a combination
of all these categories. Basically, it randomizes whatever you feed it and in the
combination of your choice!
You define the categories you want and add lists of
input data for each of these categories in simple textfiles. When you generate a
random sequence, the application will randomly select XXX lines from YYY
number of categories you selected and will display the result of the combination
in one overview.
- Define your own categories
- Combine categories in the random result
- Portable application - No registry settings & all program files in one single directory, making it suitable to run directly from a memory stick
- Microsoft Windows OS: 2000 Server, 2000 Professional, XP, 2003 Server, 2008 Server, Vista, 7
- Microsoft .NET framework Version 2.0 or higher